Influencer marketing is exploding and proving to be the most disruptive force in marketing in over a decade. It’s dynamic, competitive and fast moving. Do you have what it takes to transform your career and thrive in a new industry all at the same time? We are looking for an all-star to join our Client Services team who is eager for the challenge. Working with some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and retailers in the world, gen.video provides a unique offering that enables brands to launch influencer campaigns that noticeably impact sales and have solved the ROI questions faced by other influencer marketing providers.
The Project Manager will be solely responsible for the execution and management of influencer campaigns. This includes building relationship with top social media influencers, managing content development and mastering the translation of social content for commerce. With the ever growing focus on marketing initiatives that that are proven to drive sales, this person is required to understand the need to infuse brand messaging with influencer content, helping brands and influencers understand each other’s perspective. . The Project Manager will partner with the Account Manager for each client and report directly to the VP of Client Service. This person will join a small but empowered team of hard-working managers each running multi-million dollar books of business.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develop documentation for client video campaigns including project scope, timelines, influencer identification, video optimization and placement.
- Coach influencers to develop on-brand, on-message content.
- Mange post-production edits of content as needed for legal and editorial.
- Master the development of eCommerce assets.
- Partner with influencer management team to identify targeted participants for each campaign.
- Manage approval and publishing processes with clients and influencers.
- Maintain 100% on-time launches of influencer campaigns.
- Manage consistent and clear communication with client and influencer teams.
- Maintain client documentation to ensure full execution and over-delivery for all campaigns.
- In partnership with the Account Manager, evaluate campaign performance and prepare post. campaign summaries that highlight value and performance.
- Facilitate ad hoc requests for data and performance across campaigns and clients.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience in execution, planning and optimization of client campaigns preferably at an agency or online media company.
- Knowledge of YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Exceptional project management and problem solving skills.
- Proven time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience managing digital content/ direct experience with Web content management systems experience with video asset management/ publishing systems is a plus.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com