gen.video is looking for a junior Product Marketing Associate to contribute and become an expert in our platform. You will drive increases in our platform user base and market share by understanding user flows, engaging with users, attending small business meetups, events. You will also be working to support and build trusted relationships with current users and look for opportunities to trade them up to additional functionality and services. Our SaaS platform is the fasted growing part of our business and truly unique in the influencer marketing and ecommerce space.
- Day-to-day support for inbound requests from existing Clients
- Document and market new product features as they are released
- Grow our client base via networking both on social media and at startup events
- Manage all advertising, social media and product marketing to help establish leadership position in the small business marketplace
- Manage our newsletters and platform email communications
- Create and update marketing materials, from idea generation and writing through to distribution and tracking
- Manage all workflows relating to marketing automation through lead generation
- Own the onboarding and education of new users, across all customer segments
- Follow, track and report on platform usage to look for improvements
- Conduct in-depth market research, gain customer feedback and gather competitive insights to help product teams achieve a strong product/market fit
- Develop best practices for Facebook Advertising, SEO/SEM, etc.
- Maintain and update our knowledge base for support site
- Analyze performance and prepare reports
- Attitude – Inquisitive, solution oriented, problem solver, Independent and self-reliant
- 2 year’s experience preferably at a startup or small company
- Ability to wear many hats and juggle/prioritize multiple projects
- Experience with marketing (e.g. social ads, SEM, influencer marketing)
- Competency with Google Analytics and WordPress a plus.
- Ideally relevant product and industry knowledge including experience in marketing SaaS products, marketplaces, and/or video content marketing solutions, as well as an understanding of the online video ecosystem.
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Comfortable speaking in public
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com