gen.video is looking for a Client Strategy Manager to join the team as a part of the front-line in providing world-class service to our clients. Looking beyond the task in-front of them, this person is dedicated to thinking bigger and supporting our client’s strategic goals all while ensuring our campaigns run smoothly.
The Client Strategy Manager will carry a book a business featuring Fortune 500 companies that will all require a self-starting attitude and agile work style. Ultimately responsible for client renewal and growth, this role will collaborate with brand and agency teams as well as influencers and agents.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understand each client’s digital strategy and presence to be able to provide comprehensive service.
- Desire to understand the ins-and-outs of each Client’s retail presence and the impact video has on the bottom line.
- Build relationships with all key Agency and Retail partners to effectively support brand strategies.
- Manage all campaign content planning based on client business and campaign objectives.
- Develop documentation for client video campaigns including project scope, timelines, influencer identification, video optimization and placement.
- Provide consistent support for clients utilizing our product and services.
- Maintain 100% on-time launches of client campaigns.
- Manage consistent and clear communication with client and influencer teams.
- Evaluates campaign performance, prepares final reports, and works with internal teams to prepare post campaign summaries that highlight value and performance
- Proactive analysis of brand properties including retail pages.• Collaborate with the Influencers and agents to cultivate and grow meaningful relationships within the influencer community.
- Uphold a minimum of 10% growth across all client contracts.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in campaign management, planning and optimization experience preferably in online media company or agency
- Exceptional project management and problem solving skills
- Proven time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in a face-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong knowledge of EXCEL, WORD, and PowerPoint – PhotoShop a plus
- Experience managing digital content/ direct experience with Web content management systems experience with video asset management/ publishing systems is a plus
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com