Influencer marketing is exploding and is proving to be the most disruptive force in marketing in over a decade. It’s dynamic, competitive and fast moving. Do you have what it takes to transform your career and thrive in a new industry all at the same time? We are looking for an all-star to join our Client Service team who is eager for the challenge. Working with some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and retailers in the world, gen.video provides a unique offering that enables brands to launch influencer video campaigns that noticeably impact sales and have solved the ROI questions faced by other influencer marketing providers.
The Client Service Manager will be solely responsible for their client’s success and satisfaction. This includes working with top social media influencers, building direct relationships with brand managers and agency partners and collaborating with retailer teams. With the ever growing focus on marketing initiatives that that are proven to drive sales this person is required to be able to see the bigger picture, think strategically on how to solve both brand and talent issues, as well as develop storytelling that showcases the powerful impact of our campaigns.
Reporting directly to the VP of Client Service, this person will join a small but empowered team of hard-working managers each running multi-million dollar books of business. With direct access to the company founders who each have over a decade of experience in user generated video content, a short orientation period will be followed by an unprecedented opportunity to show that no one can balance competing priorities, thrill clients and make it all look easy the way you can!
Desired Skills and Experience
- Manage all campaign content planning based on business and campaign objectives.
- Develop documentation for client video campaigns including project scope, timelines, influencer identification, video optimization and placement.
- Build relationships with all key Agency and Retail partners to effectively support brand strategies.
- Maintain 100% on-time launches of client campaigns.
- Manage consistent and clear communication with client and influencer teams.
- Understand each client’s digital strategy and presence to be able to provide comprehensive service for influencer and ecommerce.
- Evaluate campaign performance and prepare post campaign summaries that highlight value and performance.
- Collaborate with the Influencers and agents to cultivate and grow meaningful relationships within the influencer community.
- Uphold a minimum of 10% growth across all client contracts.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in campaign management, planning and optimization experience preferably in online media company or agency.
- Knowledge of YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Exceptional project management and problem solving skills.
- Proven time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a face-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience managing digital content/ direct experience with Web content management systems experience with video asset management/ publishing systems is a plus.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com