We are seeking a passionate professional with a unique blend of interest in YouTube, social media, PR and technology to help manage and execute influencer video programs for gen.video. The Campaign Manager will oversee the execution of video content programs including the identification of influencers for each program, development of deliverables, and client communication to support campaigns for fortune 500 companies.
The role of the Campaign Manager will be focused on supporting client executions and ensuring content quality. This will include identifying the influencer, communication between influencer/company/client, incentives and customer service for each program. Ultimately, the Campaign Manager is responsible for the quality of influencers in a program and content generated and leveraged. The position will report to the President as well as work closely with VP/Director of Content & Digital Strategy to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain 100% on-time launches of client campaigns featuring talent.
- Manage all communication associated with each campaign including offer messaging, instructions, email invitations and customer service.
- Partner with the VP/Director Digital Content & Strategy to build custom execution plans for each brand sponsored program.
- Handle all day-to-day communication with client and agency counterparts as it relates to the overall program success
- Ensure all campaign requirements are met including channel publishing, tagging and link sharing.
- Responsible for all program budget management for incentives and fulfillment including, product availability and participant kit fulfillment.
- Proactive daily analyses of influencer growth and campaign tracking.
- Monitor and manage moderation process for all video content submitted through campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience in social and digital media
- Exceptional project management and problem solving skills
- YouTube partnership experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of EXCEL, WORD, and PowerPoint – PhotoShop a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience in campaign management, planning and optimization experience preferably in online media company
- Proven time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- A passion for YouTube, Social Media and online communities
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skill
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org