gen.video is looking for a marketing powerhouse who will drive increases in our platform user base and market share, while helping us innovate and grow. The Director of Marketing will manage all marketing, advertising and promotional efforts across social media, content marketing, sponsorships/events and more. The role requires both analytical and creative competencies and is best suited for someone that is equally comfortable pitching creative strategies to F500 clients and rolling their sleeves up and getting things done. You will be in charge of the strategy, execution and optimization of the company’s acquisition marketing, sales marketing and overall product and technology platform communication efforts to our target audiences.
- Own and manage the go-to-market communication for our products, including the product release process, content, email marketing, training, and customer outreach
- Manage all advertising, social media, content marketing and product marketing to help establish leadership position in the marketplace
- Drive user-acquisition strategies across both sides of the platform
- Drive an end-to-end process for creating and updating marketing materials, from idea generation and writing through to distribution and tracking
- Manage all workflows relating to marketing automation through lead generation
- Own the onboarding and education of new users, across all customer segments
- Report on the success and learnings of how campaigns impact product adoption and member engagement, including qualitative feedback and quantitative success metrics
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics for advertising, web presence and social media, and translate those data into strategies and tactics for continuous improvement
- Conduct in-depth market research, gain customer feedback and gather competitive insights to help product teams achieve a strong product/market fit
- 5 years+ experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies, with an emphasis on those aspects of marketing that are measurable, analytical, and performance-driven (more user acquisition and direct-response focused than brand focused; though brand marketing expertise is also welcome)
- Crisp communication and writing skills, including the ability to succinctly and effectively explain complex data, analytics, and technology concepts
- Understand best practices re: customer acquisition, lead generation, content, SEM, SEO, Facebook advertising, email marketing, etc.
- Technical competency with Act-On (or any marketing automation system), Salesforce, Google Analytics a must.
- Ideally relevant product and industry knowledge including experience in marketing SaaS products, marketplaces, and/or video content marketing solutions, as well as an understanding of the online video ecosystem.
- Social media and technical marketing skills
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com